Samus is a badass, and she deserves to be depicted as such. There’s so much sexualised art of her in her Zero Suit, that I almost tend to forget that she’s a relentless, efficient hunter.
I especially love the first image, by the awesome CT. She’s muscular, she’s tall, she has a huge goddamned gun, and her expression tells me she doesn’t have time to deal with your shit.
SSB|Zero Suit Samus, by CT.
Samus Zero Suit by boringmu.
Samus by iwaisan.
Samus by thiago-almeida.
Samus - Badass Bounty Hunter by Tronix.
mrstrahovski You might like this one.
Oliver the Dog and Arashi the Cat: the cutest best friends ever!
Photos by ©izumiechan
Five more random things about the New 3DS ⊟
We’ve covered the basics about the New 3DS\XL hardware and today’s related software announcements, but here are a few minor items about the portable, mostly gleaned from the Nintendo’s Japanese FAQ. It’s just random things to think about, s we wait for the handheld to release in the West next year.
- No more wireless switch on the New 3DS - you’ll need to turn the wireless function on and off through the Home menu.
- Speaking of wireless, you can now transfer media files to your PC without needing to pull out the microSD card. Unfortunately, this feature is supported by only Windows 8.1 and 7 systems, and not Macs. :o/
- To disable the built-in web browser’s parental control filter, users will need to register a valid credit card and pay a fee of ¥30 yen ($0.29), according to Kotaku.
- But thanks to its HTML5 support, the New 3DS’s browser can now play videos — I expect 3DS traffic to PornHub to spike!
- You’ll be able to play most DS games on the New 3DS, except for ones with odd cartridges or casing, like these three releases that Japanese 3DS pointed out.SUPPORT TINY CARTRIDGE Join Club Tiny!
3D printed Space Invaders toilet paper holder ⊟
This, this is why we’ve invented 3D printing technology. In the past, it would have been difficult and costly to produce a toilet paper holder shaped like a Space Invader – too difficult to make even this entirely necessary item practical.
But because we can now produce items quickly and easily from a machine, given only a 3D model, you can buy your very own Space Invader in a variety of materials and colors, for only twenty bucks, from Etsy user TheTajMahalo. This is what the future looks like: a blocky alien from 1978 kindly handing you your TP, forever. Via Miki800.SUPPORT TINY CARTRIDGE Join Club Tiny!
Simon says buy this Castlevania shirt ⊟
New on Fangamer, this “Castle in the Night” shirt is something I would like to wear. Designer Scott Balmer reinterprets the main highlights of classic ‘Vania – whip guy, creepy castle – into a really spooky design.